Friday, February 27, 2009

Winter...Spring.....Winter....Spring...ARGH!!!! Which one is it going to be. They have a saying in the high deserts of the rocky Mountains and in the West, "Don't like the weather?...just wait 15 minutes and it will change" I grew up in Southern California as did my beautiful and talented wife. We want spring to come and stay, followed quickly by Summer.

My 17 year old son had his first workout on the baseball field yesterday and it was really nice. Today it looks great, but the temperature and wind are cold. To me, Spring means baseball season is just around the corner. I have 3 boys that will be playing this year. I will be coaching one team and enjoying watching the others.

Spring soccer is also here and I have a son and a daughter that participate in the world's most popular sport "futbal". I think if I keep thinking positively that the weather will change permanently and the sun will warm us all up.

The Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment